Top Flight Travel takes their responsibilities to the environment very seriously, and we recognise the business need to do more to help protect the environment.
Please see below for some of our energy efficiency and sustainability projects:
- All our offices are equipped with personal computers and flat screen monitors that comply with the EU laws on low emissions.
- As a technology focused company, we try to operate as “paper-less” as possible.
- Paper wastage that is generated is recycled and collection dates kept to a minimum.
- Our purchasing policy is monthly, meaning that all our annual purchasing needs are limited to no more than 12 deliveries per office per annum.
- We have invested in security systems that do not require our offices to be lit 24 hours a day except for emergency exit lighting.
- All staff are regularly reminded to be conscious not to waste water or electricity with a SWITCH OFF policy in place.
UNIGLOBE is working with the leading climate change and carbon offsetting business The CarbonNeutral Company to offer our clients a CarbonNeutral travel solution to reduce the carbon impact of corporate travel. In conjunction with our Management Information system, clients can easily report on CO2 emissions; and can use this data to offset these emissions should this be a requirement.
For every Kg of CO2 produced, money is invested in carbon reduction projects taking place elsewhere in the world which will save the equivalent amount of CO2 thus making travel CarbonNeutral®
For further information about our CarbonNeutral Programme, or to sign up, please contact UNIGLOBE.