Working for Top Flight Travel
Top Flight Travel is one of the leading independent travel management companies in the UK. Working for us in an innovative and technology driven environment is never dull. Initiative, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for, and we pride ourselves on giving our staff responsibilities and freedom to make decisions.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Business Travel Consultant:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car and taxi reservations.
• Knowledgeable on Sabre and Evolvi .
• Responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares (Cat35, consolidators) and travel options and presenting these to the client.
• Exploring everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
• Responsible for the quality control of your colleague’s work as well as your own.
• Managing each booking ensuring all client profile details are taken into account and any necessary visa requirements advised.
• Responsible for managing your own Q and ensuring all tickets and documentation are issued accurately and in a timely manner
• Respond to emails and calls within the clients SLA.
Minimum 3 years’ experience with a Travel Management Company. Sabre preferable, although will cross train for the right candidate.
The successful individual will also need to cover at our implant office in Abingdon for holidays/sickness etc. Up to 8 weeks a year. Clean driving licence required, pool car is provided.
A helpful “can-do” attitude, professional phone manner with excellent attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills for both roles are essential.
For more information or to apply for this role please email your cv with current salary details to email@example.com
New Business Manager
We are looking for an energetic and innovative New Business Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Head of New Business and Account Management, this role is based in our Reading Head Office, hours of Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure and will possess excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to think outside of the box. This role will primarily focus managing the implementation process as well as taking the lead in the completion of RFPs. Ad hoc international travel may be required as per business/client demands. Please note this is not a direct sales role.
• Managing the implementation of pan-European and Global accounts.
• Writing RFPs and managing the process – working with the Head of New Business and Account Management.
• Working with the sales team to move prospects along/close sales – this will largely involve attending sales meetings and assistance with preparing documentation.
• Day to day process management of the department – this is not currently a line management role but scope exists for progression in this area.
For more information/full job description or to apply please contact Natalie Barfield – firstname.lastname@example.org.