Working for Top Flight Travel
Top Flight Travel is one of the leading independent travel management companies in the UK. Working for us in an innovative and technology driven environment is never dull. Initiative, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for, and we pride ourselves on giving our staff responsibilities and freedom to make decisions.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Groups & Production Travel Consultant
The position is based onsite at ITV London offices in Southbank. The candidate will be required to:
• Handle all production, groups, meetings or events of 9 or more attendees.
• Be responsible for end to end management of assigned production or groups.
• Be responsible for negotiating suppler contracts related to a particular group or production, including, air, hotel, rail etc.
• Take ownership of timeline, budget, and group reporting.
• Provide feedback to all stakeholders through summary and debrief notes for inclusion in account review.
• Present proposals and debriefs to ITV customers as required.
• If required travel on-site for assigned programmes, acting as the travel lead and collaborate with on-site ITV teams.
• Take ownership role of all travel delivery elements utilising standard ITV processes and procedures to achieve ITV’s booker / organiser satisfaction as well as following policy and preferred supplier usage as directed by ITV’s Travel Manager.
The candidate must be an experienced and knowledgeable GDS user, and be fluent in both written and spoken German and/or French. Must also have at least 5 years travel experience.
For further information or to apply for the role, please contact Angela Buss – email@example.com.