Working for Top Flight Travel
Top Flight Travel is one of the leading independent travel management companies in the UK. Working for us in an innovative and technology driven environment is never dull. Initiative, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for, and we pride ourselves on giving our staff responsibilities and freedom to make decisions.
Current Vacancies – MI Specialist, Technology Consultant and Business Travel Consultant
Reporting to the Head of New Business and Account Management, this role is based in our Reading Head Office. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure and will possess advanced Excel skills. A passion for continually innovating our reporting suite and introducing new concepts to our offering will be key; as will a keen eye for data analysis.
• Monthly Management Information (MI) production for key clients
• Ad hoc MI production
• Maintenance and development of MI tool
• Assistance of preparing running data for client reports
For a full job description and/or to apply please contact Natalie Barfield, Head of New Business and Account Management via 0118 955 9790 or email@example.com
Reporting to the Training and Development Manager, this role is based in our Reading Head Office.
A helpful “can-do” attitude, professional phone manner and strong literacy skills are needed, with excellent attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills essential. You should be a creative thinker who can combine outside the box thinking, drawing upon your past experience with the ability to transform those ideas into clear and complete functional solutions. You must have a strong sense of ownership of your work.
• Build, amend and update Self Booking Tools (SBT)
• Manage direct data-testing SBT’s with clients
• Test online fulfilment solutions prior to client roll out
• Act as level one support for online clients
• Investigate and implement new client technology tools
• Create and implement new client edits with quality control robotic
• Sabre script writing
For a full job description and/or to apply please contact Jane Bleddyn, Training and Development Manager via 0118 955 9764 or
Business Travel Consultant
We are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join our Operations team at our Head Office in the centre of Reading. Working on a dedicated account with a friendly and experienced team. Booking predominantly Air and rail.
• GDS experience. Minimum of 1 year Business Travel Experience. Sabre preferred but will cross train for the right candidate
• Rail booking tool(s) knowledge
• Ticketing experience including reissues and refunds
• Good fares knowledge including cat35’s
For a full job description and/or to apply please contact Vanessa Hailstone, Head of Operations via 0118 955 9784 or