Working for Top Flight Travel
Top Flight Travel is one of the leading independent travel management companies in the UK. Working for us in an innovative and technology driven environment is never dull. Initiative, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for, and we pride ourselves on giving our staff responsibilities and freedom to make decisions.
Due to a new account win we require Business Travel Consultants to join our team at our head office in Reading.
If you thrive in challenging situations and possess great communication skills and would like to work as part of a small team focusing on one interesting account then read on.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car and taxi reservations.
• Knowledgeable on Sabre and Evolvi .
• Responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares (Cat35, consolidators) and travel options and presenting these to the client.
• Exploring everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
• Responsible for the quality control of your colleague’s work as well as your own.
• Managing each booking ensuring all client profile details are taken into account and any necessary visa requirements advised.
• Responsible for managing your own Q and ensuring all tickets and documentation are issued accurately and in a timely manner
• Respond to emails and calls within the clients SLA.
Minimum 2 years’ experience with a Travel Management Company. Sabre preferable, although will cross train for the right candidate. Fluent in both written and spoken German would be advantageous.
A helpful “can-do” attitude, professional phone manner with excellent attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills for the role are essential.
For more information or to apply please email your cv with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups & Production On-Site Travel Team (major broadcasting/media company)
New role for a Senior Travel professional to manage travel, predominantly for groups, to include sports & productions at media implant central London. New, exciting, senior, yet hands on post! Be a major player in a forthcoming major sports tournament.
Email email@example.com for full job specification.