Working for Top Flight Travel
Top Flight Travel is one of the leading independent travel management companies in the UK. Working for us in an innovative and technology driven environment is never dull. Initiative, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for, and we pride ourselves on giving our staff responsibilities and freedom to make decisions.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Junior Technology Consultant – full time
A helpful “can-do” attitude, professional phone manner and strong literacy skills are needed, with excellent attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills essential. You should be a creative thinker who can combine outside the box thinking, drawing upon your past experience with the ability to transform those ideas into clear and complete functional solutions. You must have a strong sense of ownership of your work.
• Build, amend and update Self Booking Tools (SBT)
• Manage direct data-testing SBT’s with clients
• Test online fulfilment solutions prior to client roll out
• Act as level one support for online clients
• Investigate and implement new client technology tools
• Create and implement new client edits with quality control robotic
• Sabre script writing
The role will be based in our Reading Head Office. For more information or to apply please email your cv with current salary details to email@example.com.